Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") govern your use of this website coderealprojects.com ("Website"). In these Terms and Conditions, CodeRealProjects, Inc. is referred to as the “Company", “CodeRealProjects”, “us,” or “we.”
- You will need to register to become a member of this Website ("Member") if you wish to access the Services via this Website, and continued membership is subject to the Company’s subscription charges set out in your subscription plan. You are free to change the membership package to which you subscribe at any time, subject to these Terms and Conditions
- You must not tell anyone else your user name or password. Any unauthorized use of either of them must be reported to [email protected] as soon as you are aware of such use and the Company will, as soon as reasonably possible, cancel your user name and/or password and issues new ones to you.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel your user name and password without notice if the Company becomes aware of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
2. Your Use of this Website
- You must not use this Website for anything that is unlawful or is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions and/or any notices elsewhere on this Website.
- The Company advises that you seek professional advice before relying on any information on this Website. Under no circumstances will Company be liable in any way for any information it provides on the Website or through the Services, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content and information, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video or other material (also known as “Content”), or any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with use of or exposure to any Content posted, emailed, accessed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services.
- You represent and warrant to Company that you are of legal age to form a binding contract or have your parent’s permission to do so. You also certify that you are legally permitted to use and access the Services and take full responsibility for the selection and use of and access to the Services. This agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Services is revoked in such jurisdictions.
3. Charges and Payment
- You will be charged in advance of your payment period until your membership is cancelled together with additional transaction based charges. Charges are expressed in US Dollars. Any reduction in the applicable membership price will take effect in your next membership payment period following notification. Any increase in the applicable membership price will take effect from the date of notification (so that a pro-rata payment shall be made for the remainder of the current payment period, with the full payment to be made from the beginning of the following plan period). Your membership period begins on the date on which you register for the Services and finishes on the day before that calendar date the following period.
- Payment for all charges are payable upon registration or the relevant periodic payment date. You can pay membership fees by any MasterCard, Visa, or American Express credit card or any other payment methods the company accepts. Your payment details will be encrypted to minimize the possibility of unauthorized access or disclosure. At the time of registration, you will be asked to provide credit/debit card details. In the event that the Company is unable at any time to obtain payment of any charges using such credit card details, the Company may freeze your account until it has received settlement in full.
- All subscriptions are non-refundable. However, exceptions for extenuating circumstances will be considered (contact Support at [email protected]) at CodeRealProjects's discretion.
4. Intellectual Property
- You acknowledge and agree that all Content provided on the Website or through the Services, contained in sponsor advertisements or, presented to you by the Company, its partners or advertisers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services, and except as expressly permitted herein, shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever any Content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you: (i) without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, and (ii) in any way that violates any third party right.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are permitted to review, print and make one copy for your personal use of the Content (and other items displayed on the Website for download), provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. You shall not store any significant Content in any form.
Disabling auto renewal will cause us to stop automatically charging your credit card at the end of each subscription term. You will still be able to use your subscription until the end of the current subscription term. Disabling auto renewal does not refund your money, as subscriptions are non-refundable.
- If you are dissatisfied for any reason with your subscription, your sole right and exclusive remedy is to terminate your subscription. No refund of all or any portion of your subscription fee will be given.
- We may terminate the subscription and these Terms if unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Access to the Site under these Terms is granted only upon payment of the subscription fees.
6. Contact Us
The Website is operated by CodeRealProjects, Inc., located at 162 Barkers Road, Hawthorn, VIC, 3122 - Melbourne, Australia. If you have any questions, please contact us via email at [email protected] or mail us at the above address.